Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Ode to Cooking

Yea so I have a slight, maybe serious case of insomnia.  Decided to come back on here to display some of my cooking/baking experiments.  I'm not a pro but I do enjoy it a lot and at times therapeutic.  Check it out:

 Well let's be real, who doesnt like some peanut butter mixed with chocolate.  Yea I'm a fat kid at heart
 This is the robot birthday cake I made for my son's 5th birthday
 Owl cupcakes - so easy to make and kids love helping out
 "Monster" cookies
 Frog cupcakes
 Pudding filled cupcakes with dinosaurs - his second treat for his birthday
 Chicken and rice stir-fry
 Cinnamon roll cookies - it's like having cinnabon anytime you want :-)
 Homemade apple pie
Race-track birthday cake - very proud of this one!

Leave comments if anything looks appealing and you want recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment