Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 1

So I decided to start writing more as a stress reliever.  With everything going on in life: work, school, kids... who the hell has time to call people and bitch?!? I certainly don't most times; feel free to try to keep up with my random thoughts if anyone is even checking this out.  I just moved to virginia and since day 1, i've had a million changes.  I went from working in a crime lab (yea like CSI, except not as hot) to not working at all....  WOOHOO lets hear it for the upgrade in lifestyle.  Prob not my best idea, but I decided to go back to school for my BSN (B.S. in Nursing for all you sitting there thinking it stands for something crazy like Bachelors in Stripping Nude, idk) I'm a single parent of a 5 yr old boy and im sure that story will come up at a later date.  And I enjoy being in the kitchen, gettin creative with recipes.  I'm on a new health kick so lets hear it for the Biggest Loser trend!  Lots of changes so lets see how it all pans out.  But for now, my random thought is as follows:

How the #%@*&^*(^ is it that a 5 yr old can have such stinky farts?!?  He's sleeping on the couch next to me at the moment and all i'm thinkin is "what the hell u eatin boy?"  The boy could clear a room, lemme tell ya.  Silver lining: if he keeps this up, i dont think ima hafta deal with dating issues for a while, unless the girl has no sense of smell LOL....



No comments:

Post a Comment